KAMAZ-Master Team (Dakar)

Modely od ruského modeláře Oktana
Tomas
Site Admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Tomas »

English is OK for all sections. Your comments will be translated for Czech users (sometimes in short version :wink: )
Richi
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Richi »

Heloo Oktan. It´s beautiful model. Do you have own webpage or something else? You can draw more models. Good Luck

Je to moc pěkný model. Máš vlastní webové stránky nebo něco podobného? Měl bys kreslit další modely - hodně štěstí.
Oktan
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Oktan »

I haven't website yet. i think, in future i will made some tucks from USSR. it will be Zil-157, Zil-131, Gaz-66 and etc. :) now it's my first model in this scale. and i have some problems while painting model.

Zatím nemám vlastní web. Myslím, že v budoucnu vyrobím nějaké nákladní auta z USSR, může to být Zil-157, Zil 131, Gaz-66 a další. Nyní je Kamaz první model v tomto měříku, měl jsem také nějaké problémy během malování modelu (barvy, laku modelu).
Tomas
Site Admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Tomas »

Oktan píše:I haven't website yet. i think, in future i will made some tucks from USSR. it will be Zil-157, Zil-131, Gaz-66 and etc. :) now it's my first model in this scale. and i have some problems while painting model.
Oktan, if you haven´t website:
We are interesting about your 1:100 models for our website - http://www.minibox.webz.cz - you can send finished model(s) to minibox@centrum.cz

Jestliže nemáš vlastní web, zveřejníme tvůj model(y) u nás na http://www.minibox.webz.cz
Naposledy upravil(a) Tomas dne 20.01.2007 20:02, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Colonel32

Příspěvek od Colonel32 »

Well, the admin said that english is fine all around the forum, since his forum = his rules, it's fine with me as well. Feel free to write in english anywhere you want, the admin will try to catch up with you and translate your post. :D
-------------------------------------------------------
cizinci budou psat anglicky vsude po foru, a admin to bude prekladat :D
Oktan
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Oktan »

Posting my models on Minibox.webz.cz - it's very good, but first i want finish Kamaz. :)
Current progress:
Obrázek
Now i finding sponsor's labels. And i find it most every. :)

Model pak pošlu na web, ale nejprve ho musím dodělat :-) Nyní hledám a dělám loga sponzorů.
Tomys

Příspěvek od Tomys »

To Oktan:
Good job.
Xорошая работа .
Dobrá práce.
This is Sparta !!!!!!!!!!
Oktan
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Oktan

Příspěvek od Oktan »

So, current progress: 95%. :) Some fixes, building colored model, and finished model will be posted on minibox.webz.cz. :) [/u][/i][/b]
Colonel32

Příspěvek od Colonel32 »

just a few tips.

Since you are from russia, I do not know how much are you familiar with the original "minibox 1:100" paper models. Most of the paper cut-out models in our country came out in a magazine for kids, called ABC, and these small cars appeared since 1989. At first, they were only boxes with some 3-5 parts at most, but they were getting more and more complicated, at some point allowing a model chassis, with wheels, some of them even shocks, that really worked.

These do not come out anymore, since an arguement between the owners of the magazine, and the author of these paper cut-outs, and he is working on different projects now. The original models are still under his copyright, so you cannot download them from the internet, but you can at least find the list here: http://www.minibox.webz.cz/seznam.htm

These models have some common signs, fot example:

- pretty thick black lines. Turned out pretty good, since it changes your viewing of the finished model, by concentrating on thick lines, you don't see the thin ones (white lines at the edges, if you don't finish the model with watercolor).
- black windows. Some people say it looks pretty odd, some like it.

On this forum, all people who like this models meet. There are many people, who are making new models in this scale (~ incl. you), and many different methods are used MS Paintbrush/Corel/Autocad/Photoshop, as well as many different outcomes from box only, thru both verisons, to model chassis only. All of those people do this for their own pleasure of making new things, and supplying them to the community, so feel free making those cars anyway you like it.

PS. I would use black windows if I were you, BUT, as I wrote above, make those cars the way they make YOU happy, continue doing a great job, and, wellcome to the forum.

----------------------------------------

ze ja bych delal auta s cernejma oknama

+ strucna historie miniboxu
Oktan
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Oktan »

Ok, l'll make black windows. And model meeds some fixes.
At this week i'll start new project - Gaz-66 "Шишига".
Obrázek

Tomas - Admin: Dobře, udělám na model černá okna, model ještě potřebuje několik oprav. A tento týden začnu s novým modelem - Gaz-66. Tento model najdete v novém tématu.
Oktan
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Oktan »

I think, it's final. :)
Obrázek

Myslím, že je to konečně hotové
Colonel32

Příspěvek od Colonel32 »

I was never too interested in dakar cars, but the GAZ-66, I am really looking foreward to it.

-----------------
ze se na ten GAZ fakt tesim...
Oktan
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Oktan »

Finished. :)
ObrázekObrázekObrázek

ObrázekObrázekObrázek

Konečná verze modelu. Pozn. Admin: Bude ke stažení i z webu LBS.
Tomys

Příspěvek od Tomys »

A co tento?
letošní Čaginův KAMAZ po jeho těžké nehodě...za velikost se omlouvám..obrázek je přelinkován...
Obrázek :roll:
This is Sparta !!!!!!!!!!
Oktan
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Oktan »

Cool guy Sergio made some fixes. And now KAMAZ looks more realistic.
Full team of KAMAZ-Master:
№500:
Obrázek
№505:
Obrázek
№527:
Obrázek
Naposledy upravil(a) Oktan dne 16.04.2007 10:26, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Oktan models“