Russo Balt 1:100

Ostatní modely 1:100
Odpovědět
Krzychu74
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Russo Balt 1:100

Příspěvek od Krzychu74 »

Hello!
I`d like present you my new design. This time russian armored car from I W.W. Russo Balt. The model is simply and soon will be on my webside as free.
Renderings of project in Rhino:
Obrázek Obrázek

And project of instruction:
Obrázek

I hope it will be please you.

Best regards.
Krzychu74
Naposledy upravil(a) Krzychu74 dne 25.03.2007 01:49, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Krzychu74
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Krzychu74 »

Hello!
Today I`d like present you project of sheet with parts.
The modell will be have about 27 numeration parts, and several with letters (for example: 21a, 21, b, 21 c...).
Obrázek

Best regards.
Krzychu74
Krzychu74
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Krzychu74 »

Hello!
Here is the report from test-building of Russo Balt by user Kat from micromodelers forum (Forum Mikromodelarzy).

Best regards.
Krzychu74
Krzychu74
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Krzychu74 »

Hi!
Russo-Balt ist already. You can download it here:
http://mikromodele.cba.pl/free.htm
I wish you nice fun.

Best regards.
Krzychu74
Krzychu74
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Krzychu74 »

Hi!
Hm...I see that nobody it interests. No suggestion, questions?
Even "Thx"....Ok, I understand. :(

Best regards.
Krzychu74
Naposledy upravil(a) Krzychu74 dne 29.03.2007 14:30, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Pitris
Site Admin

Příspěvek od Pitris »

Thank you! :) Nice model with LOT of details and detailed instructions which is rare. Do you plan to make also some modern vehicles? It would be nice to have something to put on LBS Tatra tank transporter :) Interesting is that the model is without glue "lapels" (do not know the right translation for this). I heard that it is typical for Polish models.

Díky. Hezký model se spoustou detailů a detailním návodem, což je vzácné. Plánuješ udělat také nějaká moderní vozidla? Bylo by hezké mít něco, co by se dalo položit na LBS Tatra tank transporter. Zajímavé je, že je model bez chlopní. Slyšel jsem, že je to typické pro polské modely
Tomas
Site Admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Tomas »

Hello, I´ll be glad, if you send information about your next models to me (minibox@centrum.cz). Unfortunately last few weeks I´m very busy and haven´t much time for web, forum, models etc. - but I´m still interested to your (and all others) new 1:100 models. For example - I promised that the Octan´s model´s will be on my site... and there aren´t...

And that you haven´t any answers and suggestions in this topic? I´m afraid that forum "is now sleeping" - there are too little anwers in all topics... If you look, for example, how many people build models and give photos to the forum... 3 or 4 and this is the same last 4 - 5 weeks. Everybody wants still new and new models, but I´m afraid that 99% of visitors is only downloading and that is all - no photos, answers at forum etc. Sometimes I´m quite sad about it....
Le6n
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Le6n »

Krzychu74 píše:Hi!
Hm...I see that nobody it interests. No suggestion, questions?
Even "Thx"....Ok, I understand. :(

Krzychu74
Hi Krzychu,
I downloaded the model and I love your work. Too bad, I have not enough time to build models every day, but I am sure I will build it (just now I am trying to complete advanced version of Oktan's Kraz 255 and publish it). It will be too bad if you'll stop informing us about your models. I always wanted to see more models like your ambulance (maybe some old WorldWar I or II military ambulance), or maybe famous ZIS-5. I'm sure it will be great.

Jo a ty Tomasi si nedelej tezkou hlavu, okurkova sezona se holt objevuje pravidelne ;D Vono se to zase rozbehne, ted de na lidi jarni unava :D
Obrázek
V TIENI TEMNEJ VEŽE alebo Modelárov blog - články, návody, odkazy, free modely...
Krzychu74
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Krzychu74 »

Hello!
I`m sorry for my post. I really thought that nobody it interests. Thank you for yours answers. They let's allow , that I will answer to sequence:
Pitris wrote:
Do you plan to make also some modern vehicles?
Yes, I plane. Probably first of modern vehicles series will be MTLB (yes, I know that MTLB isn`t so modern as M1A2 Abrams or Challenger 2 but this is construction after II W.W.). Centairly will be Dana because I have a lot of sentiment for it since when I was in Polish Army. ;) I search drawing to the under-carriage (I have many pictures to de hull and interior but for under-carriage I have very litte dokumentation).
It would be nice to have something to put on LBS Tatra tank transporter
I have this model on my HD, but my printer is damaged. :(
Interesting is that the model is without glue "lapels" (do not know the right translation for this). I heard that it is typical for Polish models.
Do you think about tuck, fold? Yes this is often use by polish designers. Model without folds is more precision but a bit hardest in gluening. You can make so:
Obrázek

Tomas wrote:
I´ll be glad, if you send information about your next models to me (minibox@centrum.cz)
Yes Sir! I`ll be inform you and of course on forum too, ok?
About the situation on forum: I see that "is now sleeping" but I hope it will be changed. On Forum Mikromodelarzy is similar... I like our forum because is only for models in scale 1:100

Le6n wrote:
I downloaded the model and I love your work. Too bad, I have not enough time to build models every day, but I am sure I will build it (just now I am trying to complete advanced version of Oktan's Kraz 255 and publish it)
Thank you. I`ll be wait for your raport from building of Russo-Balt. :) Oktan`s Kraz is really good!
your ambulance
Honker Ambulance isn`t my project. This is project my friend Raiden from Mikromodelers Forum.
(maybe some old WorldWar I or II military ambulance)
Very nice idea! But I have only drawings for Dodge Ambulance and Willis Jeep with 3 stretchers. For vehicles from I W.W I have only drawing of Berliet truck from polish monthlypaper "Modelarz". Maybe in "Modelar" was some drawings of military ambulance from I W.W?
or maybe famous ZIS-5
I have drawings of ZIS-5 as petrol (gas) cysterna for militar airports. I`ll think about this.

I the future I`d like very design this tank:
Obrázek
in this camo:
Obrázek
Who knows whose tank? ;)

Best regards.
Krzychu74

P.S.: uuupsss....Thomas will be a lot work with translation... :oops: Don`t kill me please. :)
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Všechny další modely - všichni další autoři“