Raketenwerfer 56

Ostatní modely 1:100
Krzychu74
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Krzychu74 »

Hello Le6n!
Thanx! I am pleased that you like it. :)
I remember about the fiat. It will be next. It is likely that in the meantime I will do some simple aeroplane (a little break from vehicles), but the fiat will certainly be.

Best regards.
Krzychu74
Le6n
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Le6n »

Krzychu74 píše:Hello Le6n!
Thanx! I am pleased that you like it. :)
I remember about the fiat. It will be next. It is likely that in the meantime I will do some simple aeroplane (a little break from vehicles), but the fiat will certainly be.
OK, thanx I am happy that you still think about that Fiat. I can't wait to see it (and build of course). I have little question. When I downloaded your Raketenwerfer RAR archive and tried to unpack it, it said CRC error to Raketenwerfer_instrukcija.pdf and didn't unpack it. What's wrong?
Obrázek
V TIENI TEMNEJ VEŽE alebo Modelárov blog - články, návody, odkazy, free modely...
Krzychu74
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Krzychu74 »

Hello!
I put the file on side one more time and I hope that now everything will be ok. By the way I corrected one linguistic mistake.

Best regards.
Krzychu74
Le6n
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Le6n »

Krzychu74 píše:Hello!
I put the file on side one more time and I hope that now everything will be ok. By the way I corrected one linguistic mistake.
I downloaded Raketenerfer again and the RAR archive is valid now. Thank you. One more problem - I wanted to re-download your Honker Ambulance in 1:100 (I lost it somewhere :(), but on your site are both 'Download' buttons linked to 1:43 model. Can you correct it? Thanx in advance
Obrázek
V TIENI TEMNEJ VEŽE alebo Modelárov blog - články, návody, odkazy, free modely...
Krzychu74
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Krzychu74 »

Hello!
Oh, I apologise. :oops:
Yesterday when I rebuilt the webside I didn't notice this mistake.
I already corrected. Now everything should be ok.

Best regards.
Krzychu74
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Všechny další modely - všichni další autoři“